◄ DESCRIPTION ►
A high quality Navy Blue knit skull cap/beanie.
★ See for yourself how we maintain a 5-Star Rating on all Sales Channels and Social Media. ★
- What sets us apart from the competition? Among other things, our quick turnaround speed. We will be sure to have your order completed and shipped out to you right away.
◄ PRODUCT . INFORMATION ►
- Product Material: 100% Acrylic
- Product Size: Width: 7 1/2" , Height: 7 3/4"
- Product Color(s): Navy Blue
- More Info: Knit, Skull Cap
- Blank products we offer come from various Countries and States
◄ HOW . TO . PERSONALIZE ►
If you would like to customize a unique product for yourself or as a gift, simply send us a message by clicking the “Ask a question” button.
We will promptly work with you and provide sample images for you to confirm to ensure that you receive exactly what you’re imagining.
◄ BULK . AND . WHOLESALE . DISCOUNTS ►
We offer price breaks starting at just 6, 12, 24 and 48, 72+ items.
To take advantage of our bulk discounts, simply send us a message by clicking “Ask a question” and we will create a custom listing with our bulk pricing included. This will avoid any unnecessary transfers, refunds and fees during processing.
◄ SHIPPING . AND . PROCESSING ►
All orders will be shipped/processed on or before the date indicated on this listing. (Up to 2 business days for single, blank orders).
The cost to ship your order is calculated automatically depending on the total weight and your location.
The estimated time to ship will depend on the shipping service you choose to pay for.
Typical shipping time: USPS First Class: 2-6 days, USPS Priority: 1-4 days, depending on your location.
◄ MORE INFO ►
What does it mean to mark your order as a gift? We will not include any business cards or stickers with your order. Be sure to leave a gift message with your name so the recipient knows who it is from! Also, emojis do not properly transfer to print.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds in the rare case that the tracking information shows the package was delivered to the provided address yet it is unable to be located, such as when it is stolen after delivery.
♥ The path from concept to custom creation is a smooth one, let us work with you to bring your ideas to life! If you have a custom embroidery or vinyl need, look no further than Needle Little Something. ♥
1-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Privacy Notice For Needle Little Something
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Needle Little Something’s Etsy Account. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order and financial transactions.
Information we collect may be shared with our sales channels including: Etsy, Shopify and Ebay. Mail carriers including: United States Postal Service and UPS.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, our website collects information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, such as financial information, addresses, customer-supplied images, designs, company logos, and fonts.
We are required by law to maintain transaction records for no less than four years.
If we sell or merge our business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
We Collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, our website collects certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, Shopify Payments, Paypal, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address Admin@Needlelittlesomething.com
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, shipping or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Based on GDPR requirements, you have rights to the following:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- The personal information we collect;
- The legal bases we rely on to collect, use, and share personal information;
- The third parties with whom we share personal information;
- The length of time we keep personal information;
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Justin Kranz, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, or for more information about our privacy practices, you may contact me at Admin@needlelittlesomething.com. [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer].
Yes we can definitely make your products unique in many different ways, usually with no extra cost. Please feel free to contact me with whatever questions you may have. Some examples of what we can do includes: Different thread color, different product color, or adding a packing slip to your order. We can even embroider your own logo or design onto a product of your choice, just ask!
We do offer wholesale pricing and we recommend it if you plan to buy more than 5 of the same product. That's right! Our prices drop starting with orders containing just 6 products. Please message us if you have any questions about our bulk pricing.